Wine in G20 to 2016: Market Guide - new market research report
London 7/28/2012 08:37 PM GMT (TransWorldNews)
The Wine in G20 to 2016: Market Guide provides in-depth detail on the trends and drivers of the Wine market in G20. The quantitative data in the report (historic and forecast market values) analyses the dynamics in the G20 countries, providing marketers with the essential information to understand their own and their competitors' position in this market and the information to accurately identify where to compete in the future.
The report provides data and analyses to help companies in the Alcoholic Drinks industry better understand the changes in their environment seize opportunities and formulate crucial business strategies.
This report is the result of Canadean's extensive market research covering the Wine market in G20. It provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment for the Wine market in G20. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Alcoholic Drinks value chain and for new players that are considering entering the market.
• Overview of the Wine market in G20
• Analysis of the Wine market and its categories (where applicable), including full consumption values for 2011 and forecasts until 2016.
• Historic and forecast consumption values for Wine for the period 2007 through to 2016.
Reasons To Buy
• The report provides you with important figures for the Wine market in G20 with individual country analysis
• Helps you identify trends by analyzing historical industry data
• Allows you to analyze the market with detailed historic and forecast market values, segmented at category level (where applicable).
• Enhances your knowledge of the market with key figures on consumption value and segmentation by category for the historic period.
• Supports you in planning future business decisions using forecast figures for the market.
Click for Report details:Wine in G20 to 2016: Market Guide
Email Article to a friend
Receive alerts for Companiesandmarkets.com to your inbox.
Sign up for StockFiling Alerts